Enjoy:) Happy Hump Day!
YES! I student taught in 3rd grade and I absolutely love it.
2. What is your favorite candy?
I don't really eat candy that often and I try to stay away from it.. but I love a York Peppermint Patty!
3. What's the last book you've read?
I honestly never read unless its my read-a-loud or blogs.. soooo Because of Winn Dixie:)
4. Are you an early riser or night owl?
5. Tea or coffee? BOTH I'm addicted to unsweet tea and black coffee
6. What was your favorite vacation? Wow, I've been too many places to pick a favorite.. I'm not real sure. Every city I've been to has great things to offer. HOWEVER I really wanna go to St. Thomas
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Mean people, people that do things to get on your nerves...
8. Do you have any pets?
My family has one dog, Nelly.
and my boyfriend recently gave me this little guy. Meet Owen.
10. What subject do you least like to teach?
I really like teaching everything.. but I guess if I have to choose...Grammar maybe?
11. What is one of your favorite quotes.
12. What one adjective best decribes you?
Right now? tired.. It is Monday;) I thought this was suiting for right now
(I did this on a Monday)
Tomorrow I leave for Dallas!!! To see this guy! I haven't seen him in 7 weeks--So you can only imagine how excited I am to see him!
How cute is this Valentine??
Anyone else ready for Spring?
Thank you Stacey!! For allowing some excitement to hit my blog:)